- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Missing address lines on checkout
13 years 10 months ago #77949
by paul_sugg
Missing address lines on checkout was created by paul_sugg
Please see screen grab attached. The first lines of the address have gone missing from this screen. How do I get Hikashop to display the complete address - customers are getting confused bless em!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77957
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Missing address lines on checkout
Hi,
I think that's because you have edited the view "address / address_template".
Go in HikaShop > Display > Views, and edit this view, the field "{address_street}" should be missing".
I think that's because you have edited the view "address / address_template".
Go in HikaShop > Display > Views, and edit this view, the field "{address_street}" should be missing".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77963
by paul_sugg
Replied by paul_sugg on topic Missing address lines on checkout
Thanks for the input I checked this template and the fields are there, as follows:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.4.3
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
{address_company}
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address}
{address_street}
{address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
{address_country}
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.4.3
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
{address_company}
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address}
{address_street}
{address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
{address_country}
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77976
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Missing address lines on checkout
Hi,
Are you sure that it is the right view in the right template ?
I saw a {address} which is not valid. So this text should be display in the address. That's why I'm not sure that it is the right view.
The default content for this view is:
Regards,
Are you sure that it is the right view in the right template ?
I saw a {address} which is not valid. So this text should be display in the address. That's why I'm not sure that it is the right view.
The default content for this view is:
Code:
{address_company}
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address_street}
{address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
{address_country}
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul_sugg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78111
by paul_sugg
Replied by paul_sugg on topic Missing address lines on checkout
Thanks Jerome - I was looking at the address template for the the wrong template. I had edited this template before upgrading to 2.5 and the new 2.5 template needed updating with the same edit.
Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds