- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
LATEST PRODUCTS IMAGE
13 years 10 months ago #78152
by Kenzo
LATEST PRODUCTS IMAGE was created by Kenzo
Hello,
I added a module-block to my shop wih the latest products, but the image keeps going over the title and price.
i tried to change everything (in module id95), no change, any idea how to evoid.
Regards
I added a module-block to my shop wih the latest products, but the image keeps going over the title and price.
i tried to change everything (in module id95), no change, any idea how to evoid.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78177
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic LATEST PRODUCTS IMAGE
Hi,
I think that you can do the modifications in CSS, find the classes to change and add the properties in the Frontend CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
Here are some documentations:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
I think that you can do the modifications in CSS, find the classes to change and add the properties in the Frontend CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
Here are some documentations:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds