- Thank you received: 0
Transferring Between SSL and Non-SSL
- dlaughter
-
Topic Author
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79510
by dlaughter
Transferring Between SSL and Non-SSL was created by dlaughter
With installing a new ssl cert to my site, there is another anomaly that is evident. This is that once a user enters the ssl environment it seems the session is stuck there even if the user transfers to a non secure part of the site. I came upon some archived topics on this last night but didn't get very far with it. Is there a way I can configure what displays as secure and what doesn't?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by dlaughter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79650
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Transferring Between SSL and Non-SSL
Hi,
HikaShop have an option in order to redirect the user to secure page for the checkout.
I think you missed this topic : www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s.html?lang=en#33381
Regards,
HikaShop have an option in order to redirect the user to secure page for the checkout.
I think you missed this topic : www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s.html?lang=en#33381
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dlaughter
-
Topic Author
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #79727
by dlaughter
Replied by dlaughter on topic Transferring Between SSL and Non-SSL
Thanks Jerome. I did actually find that topic in my search and downloaded/installed the plugin yesterday. I was going to comment on it but am just now getting the chance. Unfortunately the plugin seems to disable my ssl completely. If I have Force SSL on Checkout set to Yes and enable the plugin, the site never goes into sll mode at all even when in the checkout process. I was kind of excited about the plugin, perhaps I missed a step? I do like the idea if we can make it work somehow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79763
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Transferring Between SSL and Non-SSL
Hi,
I do not have special idea, but with an access to your store (with a backend access), I would be able to check your configuration.
You can send me it by private message.
Regards,
I do not have special idea, but with an access to your store (with a backend access), I would be able to check your configuration.
You can send me it by private message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds