Strange Expired URL
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79583
by Teto
Strange Expired URL was created by Teto
Goodmorning
I found in the Joomla Redirect Manager a strange Expired URL related to Hika (i am using the 1.6.0 version):
Expired URL
www.madeinvino.com/component/hikashop/index.php
Referring Page
www.madeinvino.com/component/hikashop/checkout.html
in 2 days it received a lot of 404 hits (14).
Do you know why it happens?
Could I redirect it to my standard checkout page? ( www.madeinvino.com/la-nostra-cantina/checkout.html )
Thanks for your help
I found in the Joomla Redirect Manager a strange Expired URL related to Hika (i am using the 1.6.0 version):
Expired URL
www.madeinvino.com/component/hikashop/index.php
Referring Page
www.madeinvino.com/component/hikashop/checkout.html
in 2 days it received a lot of 404 hits (14).
Do you know why it happens?
Could I redirect it to my standard checkout page? ( www.madeinvino.com/la-nostra-cantina/checkout.html )
Thanks for your help
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Teto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79623
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Strange Expired URL
Hi,
Your checkout page is not accessible so we can't see if there is a wrong link into.
We do not have such link in our checkout page so I can't give your more information about it.
Regards,
Your checkout page is not accessible so we can't see if there is a wrong link into.
We do not have such link in our checkout page so I can't give your more information about it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79627
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Strange Expired URL
Thank you jerome, I have just sent you the account to login on the website
Could you have a look on it?
Thanks
Could you have a look on it?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79713
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange Expired URL
All I can think of is that someone got to the checkout and their user session expired or removed their products from their cart on another tab and when doing something on the checkout they were redirected back to the main products listing of HikaShop which doesn't display fine because of the SEF on your website.
So I don't think that you can or should do something about it except try to increase the user session in the joomla configuration.
So I don't think that you can or should do something about it except try to increase the user session in the joomla configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79797
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Strange Expired URL
Thanks nicolas
the 404 hits are increasing.
Is it possibile it depends from a newsletter (the attached) we are sending?
In the newsletter there are 3 buttons connected to 3 subscriptions.
The 3 subscriptions aren't in any menù.
It could be the reason?
the 404 hits are increasing.
Is it possibile it depends from a newsletter (the attached) we are sending?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
In the newsletter there are 3 buttons connected to 3 subscriptions.
The 3 subscriptions aren't in any menù.
It could be the reason?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79871
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Strange Expired URL
Hi,
Your newsletter content have acymailing links which are "obfuscated", so we can't see directly the links.
But, if there is no menu, I wanted to say that it could be a problem yes.
Regards,
Your newsletter content have acymailing links which are "obfuscated", so we can't see directly the links.
But, if there is no menu, I wanted to say that it could be a problem yes.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79927
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Strange Expired URL
Thank you jerone
Let me better explain.
In my ecommece site I sell normal product and subscriptions.
Under the menu "la Nostradamus cantina" you can find all the normal product (bottles of wine).
To sell the subscription we created specific pages where you can select the subscription you want ( for example www.madeinvino.com/abbonati/20-piacere-di-vino.html )
There isn't any hika modules to display the subscriptions.
In the newsletter we use the same links.
The links works fine, I tested them personally.
Probably nicolas is right it depends from the timeout (it was 30 minutes now I increased it to 45 minutes)
Do you agree?
Or you think is necessary to display somewhere an hika module with the subscriptions in order to prevent this problem?
Let me better explain.
In my ecommece site I sell normal product and subscriptions.
Under the menu "la Nostradamus cantina" you can find all the normal product (bottles of wine).
To sell the subscription we created specific pages where you can select the subscription you want ( for example www.madeinvino.com/abbonati/20-piacere-di-vino.html )
There isn't any hika modules to display the subscriptions.
In the newsletter we use the same links.
The links works fine, I tested them personally.
Probably nicolas is right it depends from the timeout (it was 30 minutes now I increased it to 45 minutes)
Do you agree?
Or you think is necessary to display somewhere an hika module with the subscriptions in order to prevent this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79988
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Strange Expired URL
Hi,
Nicolas is certainly right, it's probably due to an expired session.
In this case, a module will change nothing, because if the customer open a page and do something else and come back after with expired session, with or without module the session is expired.
So the expired url are displayed.
Nicolas is certainly right, it's probably due to an expired session.
In this case, a module will change nothing, because if the customer open a page and do something else and come back after with expired session, with or without module the session is expired.
So the expired url are displayed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teto
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds