- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Prepopulate registration fields
- rockstaran
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #79634
by rockstaran
Prepopulate registration fields was created by rockstaran
Hello, I have a landing page which captures name, last, phone, zipcode, email and phone.
I then have a single product and add to cart after the person fills out that form.
My goal is to load those values into session(s) and when the user ADD TO CART, they will have those fields already filled out (the hika registration will grab the values from the session(s).
I was thinking I just need to locate the file that has the registration form, and in the Value put the session ID of the corresponding field.
Any suggestions or ideas on how I can get this working?
I then have a single product and add to cart after the person fills out that form.
My goal is to load those values into session(s) and when the user ADD TO CART, they will have those fields already filled out (the hika registration will grab the values from the session(s).
I was thinking I just need to locate the file that has the registration form, and in the Value put the session ID of the corresponding field.
Any suggestions or ideas on how I can get this working?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prepopulate registration fields
Hi,
It's the file "registration" of the view "user" that you can edit via the menu Display->views in order to set your default values in the fields.
It's the file "registration" of the view "user" that you can edit via the menu Display->views in order to set your default values in the fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockstaran
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #80513
by rockstaran
Replied by rockstaran on topic Prepopulate registration fields
I found it and able to populate Email, however I cannot find Firstname, lastname, zipcode, address, phone.
Where would I be able to find those?
Where would I be able to find those?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80574
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prepopulate registration fields
These are custom fields.
They are generated dynamically as you can configure them via the menu Display->Custom fields.
You can set their default value like that:
$this->address->address_lastname = $lastname;
at the beginning of the registration file
They are generated dynamically as you can configure them via the menu Display->Custom fields.
You can set their default value like that:
$this->address->address_lastname = $lastname;
at the beginning of the registration file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds