Skip to main content

(SOLVED) Reset order number from database

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79645 by donatinho
Hi, is it possible to reset the "order number" from the database?

I have configurate the system and tested it making several order, I have deleted all orders from the back-office and I would like to reset the counter of the order too.

I'm using the started edition on joomla 2.5.8

Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by donatinho.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79660 by donatinho
I have solved using the TRUNCATE command in the database.
I always suggest to do a backup before using any command on the database
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum