- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Controlling display options on a product page
- info@flashpoint.net.au
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #80577
by info@flashpoint.net.au
I am trying to remove the Description, Comment and Post A Comment buttons and hide the product description when in Tabular layout on a product page. Is this possible?
The product description currently appears twice, under the product image and again in the product description panel. I just wish to remove the panel.
The product description currently appears twice, under the product image and again in the product description panel. I just wish to remove the panel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #80604
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Controlling display options on a product page
If you want to remove the whole panel, why not simply use the default product page layout which doesn't have that panel ?
That will be way simpler than editing the code of the file "show_tabular" via the menu Display->Views in order to remove what you don't need.
That will be way simpler than editing the code of the file "show_tabular" via the menu Display->Views in order to remove what you don't need.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@flashpoint.net.au
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 10 months ago #80608
by info@flashpoint.net.au
Replied by info@flashpoint.net.au on topic Controlling display options on a product page
I was having trouble with the layout in default (and reverse) and I'm not good with css. The page looked ok in tabular, I just didn't want the additional options at the bottom. I've only just started looking at Hikashop. Will most likely get the Business version and Style pack once I'm more familiar with it all.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds