- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
Discount according to group
- ilan.power
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #80866
by ilan.power
Discount according to group was created by ilan.power
Hello,
I am new to hikashop so please excuse me if this question has obvious answer.
I am building a B2B site for resellers.
I want to have 4 types of user groups for different pricing discounts. For example:
Regular reseller 0% discount
Silver reseller 5% discount
Gold reseller 10% discount
Platinum reseller 15% discount
If a user is not login into the system he will see the Regular pricing (0% discount). If a user is logging in to the site and belongs to one of the discount groups he will see his new discounted price (silver/gold/platinum).
How can this be accomplished?
Thank you in advance for your help
I am new to hikashop so please excuse me if this question has obvious answer.
I am building a B2B site for resellers.
I want to have 4 types of user groups for different pricing discounts. For example:
Regular reseller 0% discount
Silver reseller 5% discount
Gold reseller 10% discount
Platinum reseller 15% discount
If a user is not login into the system he will see the Regular pricing (0% discount). If a user is logging in to the site and belongs to one of the discount groups he will see his new discounted price (silver/gold/platinum).
How can this be accomplished?
Thank you in advance for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #80896
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Discount according to group
Hi,
Sure, it's possible you'll have to use ACL to allow just your customer's group to see or not discount.
PS : ACL are available in the business version of Hikashop.
Sure, it's possible you'll have to use ACL to allow just your customer's group to see or not discount.
PS : ACL are available in the business version of Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ilan.power
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 10 months ago #80897
by ilan.power
Replied by ilan.power on topic Discount according to group
Hi,
OK, now I get it.
I have another question please.
is there a way to "hide" the price of a product if user is not logged in to the site?
I want to show the product just without pricing.
OK, now I get it.
I have another question please.
is there a way to "hide" the price of a product if user is not logged in to the site?
I want to show the product just without pricing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #80905
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Discount according to group
Hi,
You can assign ACL on prices too.
Guest users would see a price of zero (would be displayed "free") so you would have to change some translations and to refuse free products in the cart (HikaShop option).
Regards,
You can assign ACL on prices too.
Guest users would see a price of zero (would be displayed "free") so you would have to change some translations and to refuse free products in the cart (HikaShop option).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds