- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
I Can't Find A Couple Things...
15 years 7 months ago #7665
by MyWorld
I Can't Find A Couple Things... was created by MyWorld
1. I set my symbol to $ in currencies but it does not show on the front-end. No symbol is showing on the front-end.
2. I'd like to change "per unit" to "each" where do I do this?
3. Are the custom fields only available in the Essential and Business versions?
Thank you!!
2. I'd like to change "per unit" to "each" where do I do this?
3. Are the custom fields only available in the Essential and Business versions?
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7685
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I Can't Find A Couple Things...
1. No symbol ? The symbol $ is already set in the dollars currency in hikashop. You should not have to set it but just publish that currency. Did you publish that currency in the menu System->Currencies ? Could you make a screenshot of that listing ? Also, did you set your main currency in the configuration ? Could you make a screenshot of your front end where you don't see the $ ?
2. Translations in HikaShop can be changed in the configuration under the tab languages: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
3. You can access custom fields configuration in the menu Display->Custom fields. The address custom fields are available for all the versions. The product and user custom fields are available in the Essential and the entry, item and order custom fields are available in the Business version.
2. Translations in HikaShop can be changed in the configuration under the tab languages: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
3. You can access custom fields configuration in the menu Display->Custom fields. The address custom fields are available for all the versions. The product and user custom fields are available in the Essential and the entry, item and order custom fields are available in the Business version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7727
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: I Can't Find A Couple Things...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #7728
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: I Can't Find A Couple Things...
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7729
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I Can't Find A Couple Things...
You just need to replace the %i by %n in the format option. That's explained in the doc available via the help button
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7731
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: I Can't Find A Couple Things...
Thank you. You did a great job with the component. Keep up the good work!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds