Where do i change this ?
- Infinityjane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #82241
by Infinityjane
Where do i change this ? was created by Infinityjane
My category shows in 24% each = 96% so they are not exactly in the middle.. I can find the problem with filezilla, but i dont know where to change it for real. I can see it says its in "shop" under index.. i just put screendump of it here.. but there is no such thing?
So what do i do?
I would be happy for anybody to answer me.. i asked another thing but either get answer on that..
So what do i do?
I would be happy for anybody to answer me.. i asked another thing but either get answer on that..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82356
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Where do i change this ?
And what about triyng to add a margin left on the class "hikashop_subcategories_listing" ?
Thanks to give us the link to the page.
Thanks to give us the link to the page.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds