Layout problems
13 years 9 months ago #82741
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Layout problems was created by tjharvey
Why does sometimes the layout look like:
www.uk-leds.com/Screw-Bulb-E27/product/9...-60w-equivalent.html
and other times look like:
www.uk-leds.com/Screw-Bulb-E27/product/1...-60w-equivalent.html
I'd prefer it to always be like the second option, is there anyway that i'm able to change (or what's causing it to do this?)
Thanks
Thomas Harvey
www.uk-leds.com/Screw-Bulb-E27/product/9...-60w-equivalent.html
and other times look like:
www.uk-leds.com/Screw-Bulb-E27/product/1...-60w-equivalent.html
I'd prefer it to always be like the second option, is there anyway that i'm able to change (or what's causing it to do this?)
Thanks
Thomas Harvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82793
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Layout problems
Hi,
As I can see, you have solved your problem because I don't see any difference between the two layouts.
As I can see, you have solved your problem because I don't see any difference between the two layouts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds