Skip to main content

Worldpay and Order Confirmation

More
13 years 9 months ago #83082 by davec
I have a site that is now live and 2 orders were cretaed but not paid for. The email advising the admin that the order has been placed still arrives. Is there a way to prevent confirmation emails being sent until payments has been made?

Thanks

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83111 by Xavier
You can simply remove the email address set in HikaShop > Configuration > E-mail, for the option "Order creation notifications email address".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83114 by davec
Xavier

thank you for the info. This will still mean that an order has been created and the client will then need to manually delete or cancel the order from within the admin area. I suspect there is no way around this?

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83133 by Jerome
Hi,

There is a HikaShop plugin named "Hikashop Orders Automatic Cancel Plugin" which would do cancel for you.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83136 by davec
Thanks Jerome, I should have looked at the plugins more carefully :blush:

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83511 by davec
I have set this now and also created a cron job. I ran a manual cron job and it set all orders to cancelled. I would only require orders that have not been paid for to be cancelled/deleted, not sure this is doing what I require?

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83566 by Jerome
Hi,

Only "created" orders which are older than the configured duration would be set to "cancelled".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum