Skip to main content

Configuring modules

More
13 years 9 months ago #83181 by ryanbarker.nz
Hi, I just purchased business and am stuggling to understand how to configure the modules to work correctly.

1. I have a module displaying a group of products, and when someone clicks a product, the product info is loading under the products listing module on the same page. How do I make it take the place of the products listing module?

2. How do I make the filter module refresh the products listing module on the current page? Instead of linking to a new page showing the filtered listings.

3. Is there a way to make the width of the carousel images a certain percentage? ie make it 100% width and responsive without a heap of effort and media queries.

Cheers~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83383 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Configuring modules
Hi,

Could you provide a link to your store and some screenshot of your module configuration ?
Thanks to it, we would be able to answer you with more details (without it, it would be complicated to understand your configuration).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83715 by ryanbarker.nz
Replied by ryanbarker.nz on topic Configuring modules
Sorry, site is golfatsale.com.

I've resolved the first two questions - so only need to know if there is an easy way to make the carousel responsive. If not I'll make my own but would be ideal if this can work.



Thanks heaps.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by ryanbarker.nz. Reason: Some questions resolved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #84012 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Configuring modules
The carousel is the only think which is not responsive in HikaShop 2.0 as it will require to be completely rewritten to handle jquery and not mootools anymore. It's complex stuff.
You'll have to add CSS media queries for now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum