- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Help With Moving Code
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83205
by MyWorld
Help With Moving Code was created by MyWorld
May I please ask for some help with the code below. I tried moving it where I think it should go but it doesn't seem to work correctly, not sure what I'm doing wrong.
What I'm trying to do is to move the description directly below the price, as per the attached screen shot. Can someone please help with this?
This is on the product details page which I think is: product / show_default.php
Thanks in advance.
What I'm trying to do is to move the description directly below the price, as per the attached screen shot. Can someone please help with this?
This is on the product details page which I think is: product / show_default.php
Thanks in advance.
Code:
content of the file show_default removed by a moderator
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83286
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Help With Moving Code
Hi,
Don't worry about the "show_default.php" content, we already have it
Just searching "description" in the file and you would see the block:
Which display the product description.
You can move this block into another HTML block.
The current HikaShop CSS display the "hikashop_product_bottom_part" below the "hikashop_product_left_part / hikashop_product_right_part" parts.
So, you can move the block at the bottom of the "hikashop_product_right_part" or you can modify the CSS in order to display the bottom part like the right part (using "float" rules, removing "clear" rules).
Regards,
Don't worry about the "show_default.php" content, we already have it
Just searching "description" in the file and you would see the block:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main">
<?php
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
</div>
You can move this block into another HTML block.
The current HikaShop CSS display the "hikashop_product_bottom_part" below the "hikashop_product_left_part / hikashop_product_right_part" parts.
So, you can move the block at the bottom of the "hikashop_product_right_part" or you can modify the CSS in order to display the bottom part like the right part (using "float" rules, removing "clear" rules).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83297
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Help With Moving Code
Oh yeah... you do have the code 
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds