Skip to main content

ACL for payment options?

More
15 years 7 months ago #7700 by kwkness
Hello I am new to hikashop and thrilled on how its working. I have a wholesale distrobution business and I have the cart available only to those who have a login. I have about half of my customers on net 15 terms, the rest prepay. Can I set the access of a payment option to those who have terms?

I know that ACL applies to the paid versions, is essential covered or just business?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7702 by nicolas
There is no ACL on payment/shipping methods. It's done on products/categories/prices/coupons/discounts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7704 by kwkness
any ideas on how this could be accomplished? I'm afraid that everyone is going to jump on my net 15 option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7706 by nicolas
want do you mean by net15 ? Could you explain a bit more ?
HikaShop doesn't have a net15 payment method. It has paypal, authorize.net, etc but I've never heard of net15.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7708 by kwkness
sorry. Net terms mean that the customer orders, and payment is due in 15 days, or 30 for net 30. I want certain customers to have that option, while others have to pay.

thanks for the incredible time on responses!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7709 by nicolas
And which payment method are you going to use in hikashop ?
Because with paypal or the likes, the payment is made directly at the end of the checkout...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7715 by kwkness
well I thought that I could create one, but found that it's not possible. So I was going to change the name of "collect on delivery"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7717 by nicolas
So you won't accept online payments, that's right ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7718 by kwkness
I want to except payments, but I want certain customers to checkout without a payment, and pay in 15 days. These customers will have an option to pay now as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7721 by nicolas
You would have to edit the payment plugin files ( in the folder plugins/hikashoppayment ) to add a group check in the function onPaymentDisplay. But you'll have to know PHP or hire someone to do it for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7784 by kwkness
ok thanks, I have been looking into this. I was looking at the hikashop essential page and noticed this under the description.

"Possibility of payment of an order later on"

what is this referring to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7785 by nicolas
There is an option which, if activated, adds a button to pay for the order for orders not confirmed on the orders listing of the user on the front end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum