- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
13 years 9 months ago #83322
by krisnasim
Implementing Custom Payment Plugin was created by krisnasim
Hi.
I recently tried to create a custom payment plugin, following the structure of the available plugins on HikaShop
What I want to ask is, how do I install the plugin, so that both Joomla! and HikaShop recognize my custom plugin?
Does it have to deal with the .xml file? What information or code snippet that I should add?
p.s. I try to follow the Bank Transfer plugin from HikaShop. So it has all the files like the bank transfer plugin, except that I don't have the pluginname_configuration file, since I don't create any custom configuration on the backend site yet.
Replies are very helpful. Thanks!
I recently tried to create a custom payment plugin, following the structure of the available plugins on HikaShop
What I want to ask is, how do I install the plugin, so that both Joomla! and HikaShop recognize my custom plugin?
Does it have to deal with the .xml file? What information or code snippet that I should add?
p.s. I try to follow the Bank Transfer plugin from HikaShop. So it has all the files like the bank transfer plugin, except that I don't have the pluginname_configuration file, since I don't create any custom configuration on the backend site yet.
Replies are very helpful. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 months ago #83401
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
Hi,
1. You'll have to change the xml file.
2. You'll just have to ZIP all you plugin's files and install it through the Joomla extension manager
.
1. You'll have to change the xml file.
2. You'll just have to ZIP all you plugin's files and install it through the Joomla extension manager
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83414
by krisnasim
Replied by krisnasim on topic Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
what part on the xml that I should change?
I noted that payment plugin xml is slightly different from the other standalone plugin
I noted that payment plugin xml is slightly different from the other standalone plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 months ago #83422
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
If you want to, you can maybe send me a ZIP of your plugin file, then I'll do the xml file for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83428
by krisnasim
Replied by krisnasim on topic Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
okay then , here you go
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by krisnasim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 months ago #83429
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
you didn't attached the ZIP
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83433
by krisnasim
Replied by krisnasim on topic Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
why I can't attach it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 months ago #83435
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
Ok, My advice would be to take the xml file of the paypal payment method and to switch all "Paypal" word by your new payment method name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83440
by krisnasim
Replied by krisnasim on topic Implementing Custom Payment Plugin
I didn't notice that I compress it into .rar instead of .zip
haha
joomla can't read .rar compression?
anyway thanks for the support, although this is still holiday time
haha

joomla can't read .rar compression?
anyway thanks for the support, although this is still holiday time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds