- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Move Continue Shopping Code & Go Back To Last Page
13 years 9 months ago #83712
by MyWorld
Move Continue Shopping Code & Go Back To Last Page was created by MyWorld
1) I would like to move the "Continue Shopping" code to the same view as the Coupon but I don't know what block of code to move. Can you please advise?
2) I would also like the "Continue Shopping" button to go back to the last page that the customer was viewing, can you also advise how this can be done?
Thanks in advance and I hope you guys are having a great holiday season!!
2) I would also like the "Continue Shopping" button to go back to the last page that the customer was viewing, can you also advise how this can be done?
Thanks in advance and I hope you guys are having a great holiday season!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #84008
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Move Continue Shopping Code & Go Back To Last Page
You can empty the "continue shopping URL" option of the configuration and instead simply add a go back button in the "coupon" file of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views:
<a href="javascript:history.back()">Continue Shopping</a>
<a href="javascript:history.back()">Continue Shopping</a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #84191
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Move Continue Shopping Code & Go Back To Last Page
BIG
thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #84193
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Move Continue Shopping Code & Go Back To Last Page
Ooops sorry I replied too quickly.
I would like the "Continue Shopping" link to go back to the last category the user was viewing not the last item that they were viewing. It wouldn't make sense that they go back to the same item that the just added to the cart.
Thanks!!
I would like the "Continue Shopping" link to go back to the last category the user was viewing not the last item that they were viewing. It wouldn't make sense that they go back to the same item that the just added to the cart.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #84206
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Move Continue Shopping Code & Go Back To Last Page
Hi,
It would be quite difficult to get the last category seen by the customer.
It's not something which could be done thanks to a simple PHP line. It would required several modifications in different views in order to store the last accessed category and create the right link for the "continue shopping".
Regards,
It would be quite difficult to get the last category seen by the customer.
It's not something which could be done thanks to a simple PHP line. It would required several modifications in different views in order to store the last accessed category and create the right link for the "continue shopping".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds