- Posts: 461
- Thank you received: 36
Upgrading from Starter to Business
13 years 9 months ago #83778
by joomleb
Upgrading from Starter to Business was created by joomleb
Joomla 2.5.8
Upgrading from HikaShop 2.0.0 Starter to Business:
Following www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#update
I go to Joomla Extension Manager - Install ...
and I have back this error message:
"There was an error uploading this file to the server"
Please, What am I missing?
Upgrading from HikaShop 2.0.0 Starter to Business:
Following www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#update
I go to Joomla Extension Manager - Install ...
and I have back this error message:
"There was an error uploading this file to the server"
Please, What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 months ago #83823
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Upgrading from Starter to Business
Hi,
Maybe you have an access rights issue on your website.
Can you try to install via FTP as explained here ?
Maybe you have an access rights issue on your website.
Can you try to install via FTP as explained here ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83836
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Upgrading from Starter to Business
Hi Mohamed,
many thanks for suggestion, it solved the issue.
In any case I had this problem on my server just with Hikashop, it's running for all the other extensions and I checked all the Directory Permissions, are all Writable (except of the Configuration file)
many thanks for suggestion, it solved the issue.
In any case I had this problem on my server just with Hikashop, it's running for all the other extensions and I checked all the Directory Permissions, are all Writable (except of the Configuration file)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by joomleb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds