flodjiShare
- CMS-Buttler
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #83793
by CMS-Buttler
flodjiShare was created by CMS-Buttler
Hello all,
how could i prevent flodjiShare plugin to show up in Detail view of product.
Thx
Andreas
how could i prevent flodjiShare plugin to show up in Detail view of product.
Thx
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83794
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic flodjiShare
Hi,
Is it a feature request for HikaMarket or HikaShop ?
I do not understand where you wanted to integrate "flodjiShare".
After that, HikaShop have already a social plugin for sharing buttons.
Regards,
Is it a feature request for HikaMarket or HikaShop ?
I do not understand where you wanted to integrate "flodjiShare".
After that, HikaShop have already a social plugin for sharing buttons.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CMS-Buttler
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 9 months ago #83796
by CMS-Buttler
Replied by CMS-Buttler on topic flodjiShare
Hello Jerome.
flodjiShare does show up but i dont want it to.
how cann i deactivate it in Hika Market and Hika Shop.
Thx
Andreas
flodjiShare does show up but i dont want it to.
how cann i deactivate it in Hika Market and Hika Shop.
Thx
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83826
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic flodjiShare
Hi,
I still does not understand your request and the link with HikaMarket.
Could you please explain with more details and maybe some screenshots ?
Regards,
I still does not understand your request and the link with HikaMarket.
Could you please explain with more details and maybe some screenshots ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CMS-Buttler
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 9 months ago #83840
by CMS-Buttler
Replied by CMS-Buttler on topic flodjiShare
I have installed flodjiShare for my normal joomla articles. Thats all fine.
But as Hika has its own social bookmarks i do not want flodjiShare to show on hika products.
Is there a way to disable flodjiShare on product view of Hikashop and hikamarket.
Thx
Andreas
But as Hika has its own social bookmarks i do not want flodjiShare to show on hika products.
Is there a way to disable flodjiShare on product view of Hikashop and hikamarket.
Thx
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83853
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic flodjiShare
Hi,
You can disable the HikaShop social plugin or you can disable flodjiShare on HikaShop pages.
I don't know how flodjiShare works, I think that the best is to ask them how disable the plugin on specific components (com_hikashop and com_hikamarket).
Regards,
PS: I have moved your topic to HikaShop section.
You can disable the HikaShop social plugin or you can disable flodjiShare on HikaShop pages.
I don't know how flodjiShare works, I think that the best is to ask them how disable the plugin on specific components (com_hikashop and com_hikamarket).
Regards,
PS: I have moved your topic to HikaShop section.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds