Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
I have two problems in the issuance of invoice.
The first, as Italian user, I need a number for invoices that starts over every beginning of the year and one that does not have holes numbering.
The second. I have many free products. I do not want no "official" invoice is for these products but only orders, is it possible?
thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have started a patch in HikaShop in order to have a reset system for invoices. The patch should be finished for the next release of HikaShop.
It would add a new option for "invoice number reseting frequency" (every month, every year, never).
For the second point, you mean that, if an order does not have a price (that is a free order), you don't want to generate the invoice number ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks for the reply,
wait for the patch.
For the second point, exactly, I would like for orders equal to zero, there was no emission of invoice
Is it possible?
Thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The only way I see for such feature is to include it directly in the HikaShop core. It's not possible to put it in a plugin or to externalize it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok thanks,
Can You do so in the coming features?
Or can I change it in some file? Which one?
Regards
fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is a simpler solution with some view customisation.
It would possible to hide the "invoice" buttons in the front-end directly in views. Just making a little test on the order full price to know if the button should be displayed or not.
After that, I don't know if there are other points that you want to "forbidden" with your free orders.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do not want to hide the "invoice", but not generate an id of invoice for the zero amounts
is it possible?
Thanks
fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can update your class order with this code.
It would be an advanced option (we have some options which are hidden).
If it's right for you, the patch would be validate and include in the next release of HikaShop.
(And the option would be managed by HikaMarket too).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What about your last news? Did you finish the patch?
thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Does the patch right for you ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
as you can see at the beginning of this discussion,
we need the invoice number start from zero with each new year.
At The second question of this discussion (not generate an id of invoice for the zero amounts) you answered me so... "You can update your class order with this code..."
which file should I change?
thanks a lot
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
About your first question, the feature has been implemented in HikaShop and would be include in the next release (2.1.0) which should be publish at the end of the month.
The file is the class order ( administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php ).
In this file you would find the line
But, like I said, if the patch working fine for you, we could include it for the next release, just need your validation before.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I made the changes that I've written.
As you can see from the attached pictures I changed the order.php file
and I added the entry invoice_exclude_free_orders in the table _hikashop_order
But also the invoice is generated for zero amounts
where went I wrong?
Thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to add a line in the database. You have create a new column.
In the database, make an "insert" and set:
config_namekey: invoice_exclude_free_orders
config_value: 1
config_default: 0
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
on the table _hikashop_order not entered any invoice number for free orders.
Although, however, in order always appears Invoice button with the order number.
A doubt, the PDF plugin what invoice send to the buyer ?
Thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have to check about the "invoice" button. It is mainly a translation of the word "order/invoice" and it could be modified with view overrides.
The PDF plugin use a view too, so you can override his content too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would like the PDF plugin not send any file if it is not generated invoice,
with the changes you told me now is no longer generated invoice for orders equal to zero, however, the pdf file is sent
What should I do in order not to send this file?
Thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can update the "attachinvoice" plugin in order to do not generate the invoice if the invoice number is not generated.
In the function "onBeforeMailSend" you would found the lines:
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have a question. In administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php I can see the code
And then create the option in de database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The latest version of HikaShop already includes the patch which read the option
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.