- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 0
Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
13 years 4 months ago #103096
by dyvymtvar
Replied by dyvymtvar on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
I don't know where and how to insert the line in the database.
I can acces to the database but I don't know if the line should be inserted on the haikashop_order table or where.
I tryed to follow your instructions but I'm not sure how to do it.
Can you explain me? Thanks
I can acces to the database but I don't know if the line should be inserted on the haikashop_order table or where.
I tryed to follow your instructions but I'm not sure how to do it.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
In the database, make an "insert" and set:
config_namekey: invoice_exclude_free_orders
config_value: 1
config_default: 0
Regards,
Can you explain me? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103113
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
Hi,
It is not the table hikashop_order, it is a new config element, so the table is : hikashop_config.
Regards,
It is not the table hikashop_order, it is a new config element, so the table is : hikashop_config.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103191
by dyvymtvar
Replied by dyvymtvar on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
Thanks Jerome but now I have another little problem.
I have a test site where I'm trying this and I updated this site to joomla 2.5.11 and hikashop 2.1.1 and installed joomfish 2.5 like in th official site but now I can see my orders in the front end.
I go to my account> view your orders and I obtain a blank page.
In the back end I can see the order correctly but if I click on the invoice button I can see the invoice so I'm not sure if this is working or not.
I have a test site where I'm trying this and I updated this site to joomla 2.5.11 and hikashop 2.1.1 and installed joomfish 2.5 like in th official site but now I can see my orders in the front end.
I go to my account> view your orders and I obtain a blank page.
In the back end I can see the order correctly but if I click on the invoice button I can see the invoice so I'm not sure if this is working or not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103267
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
Hi,
Please activate the Joomla Debug mode and set the Joomla "error reporting" to "development".
At this moment you will be able to see the error instead of a blank page.
The option does not generate an invoice number but in the backend, it is still possible to see the invoice (even if there is no invoice number).
If you want to remove all invoice links you have to override some views.
Regards,
Please activate the Joomla Debug mode and set the Joomla "error reporting" to "development".
At this moment you will be able to see the error instead of a blank page.
The option does not generate an invoice number but in the backend, it is still possible to see the invoice (even if there is no invoice number).
If you want to remove all invoice links you have to override some views.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #103276
by dyvymtvar
Replied by dyvymtvar on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
Forget about the blank page.
Invoices work perfectly so only two more question.
When this user makes an order the default status is confirmed, can I change it to shipped only for this user?
I don't want this user receives email confirmation. It s possible?
Invoices work perfectly so only two more question.
When this user makes an order the default status is confirmed, can I change it to shipped only for this user?
I don't want this user receives email confirmation. It s possible?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by dyvymtvar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103293
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
Hi,
In the backend, you can change the order status for an order and you can decide if you want to "notify the customer" or not.
The notification will send the HikaShop mail "order status notification". If you do not check the checkbox, the order will be update but no email will be sent.
If you don't want to send the "confirmation" email at all, you can unpublished the email in HikaShop: System > Emails.
Regards,
In the backend, you can change the order status for an order and you can decide if you want to "notify the customer" or not.
The notification will send the HikaShop mail "order status notification". If you do not check the checkbox, the order will be update but no email will be sent.
If you don't want to send the "confirmation" email at all, you can unpublished the email in HikaShop: System > Emails.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103297
by dyvymtvar
Replied by dyvymtvar on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
I nknow I can change order status in the back end and choose if I want to notify the customer.
Maybe I don't explained well.
When an user makes an order and complete the checkout the order is generated and the status can be, created or confirmed depending on the payment method, right?
My question is, when this special user with no cost and no invoice complete the checkout and the order is generated, the status of this order can be shipped instead of confirmed.
I don't want to send the confirmation enmail to only to this user.
This two things isn't really important but if it is posssible, better.
Maybe I don't explained well.
When an user makes an order and complete the checkout the order is generated and the status can be, created or confirmed depending on the payment method, right?
My question is, when this special user with no cost and no invoice complete the checkout and the order is generated, the status of this order can be shipped instead of confirmed.
I don't want to send the confirmation enmail to only to this user.
This two things isn't really important but if it is posssible, better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103299
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
Hi,
OK, I see.
At this moment, you have to create a new plugin based on "HikaShop free orders validation Plugin" in order to change the status in the plugin (if you modify the plugin directly, you will loose your modification with updates).
The plugin already contains an option for "Send confirmation email". So you can validate the order and not send the email.
But for the moment, the status "confirmed" is hard-coded in the plugin (plugins/hikashop/validate_free_order).
Regards,
OK, I see.
At this moment, you have to create a new plugin based on "HikaShop free orders validation Plugin" in order to change the status in the plugin (if you modify the plugin directly, you will loose your modification with updates).
The plugin already contains an option for "Send confirmation email". So you can validate the order and not send the email.
But for the moment, the status "confirmed" is hard-coded in the plugin (plugins/hikashop/validate_free_order).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dyvymtvar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103301
by dyvymtvar
Replied by dyvymtvar on topic Progressive invoice number and no invoice for free
Ok it isn't really important so actual configuration is enough.
Thanks Jerome.
Thanks Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds