- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Help with Magic Quotes/backslash issue!
- lapartera69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #84556
by lapartera69
Help with Magic Quotes/backslash issue! was created by lapartera69
Hi all,
Today I modified the language file in an attempt to remove 'each' after the product price, only to realise that I had magic quotes turned 'ON'. I have since gone about turning them off via the tutorial which worked fine.
However, I still have backslashes throughout the front and back ends even after I modified the language file back to what it was ie. without the slashes. I am lost as to how I go about eliminating all the backslashes throughout my site.
I am hoping that someone can help me out, hopefully with a simple fix.
Thanks so much in advance
Today I modified the language file in an attempt to remove 'each' after the product price, only to realise that I had magic quotes turned 'ON'. I have since gone about turning them off via the tutorial which worked fine.
However, I still have backslashes throughout the front and back ends even after I modified the language file back to what it was ie. without the slashes. I am lost as to how I go about eliminating all the backslashes throughout my site.
I am hoping that someone can help me out, hopefully with a simple fix.
Thanks so much in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lapartera69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 9 months ago #84662
by lapartera69
Replied by lapartera69 on topic Help with Magic Quotes/backslash issue!
Update! - Managed to solve the issue myself, something simple as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #88234
by jLo
Replied by jLo on topic Help with Magic Quotes/backslash issue!
can you explain, HOW did you manage this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #88247
by jLo
Replied by jLo on topic Help with Magic Quotes/backslash issue!
OK,
I found the solution by myself.
There is a override-file in joomla-directory/language/overrides named language&COUNTRY-code.override.ini. This file must be deleted/renamed.
The the problem with the magic quotes/backslashes is solved.
greez
jLo
I found the solution by myself.
There is a override-file in joomla-directory/language/overrides named language&COUNTRY-code.override.ini. This file must be deleted/renamed.
The the problem with the magic quotes/backslashes is solved.
greez
jLo
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by jLo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds