- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 4
Sorting of options
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #84702
by simonkloostra
Sorting of options was created by simonkloostra
See
martinvanthiel.nl/nl/fine-art/product/10...-stad-van-het-midden
On this page it is possible to buy a book, from a serie of numbered books, over 2000. I created this with an options with 2000 characteristics. Set-up is very funny, but this is how the customer wanted it. Only problem now is that the ordering of the booknumbers will not set to order.
I played with all the options under Configurtion, Display, Characteristics values ordering:
The ID value should give me the correct order, but this is very strange now. I have attached the screen for the characteristics of the chosen option.
The other values: Alphabetical and Sort give me a slightly better ordering, but still not correct.
How should I achieve a correct ordereing starting from 1? Hikashop version is Essential, latest update.
On this page it is possible to buy a book, from a serie of numbered books, over 2000. I created this with an options with 2000 characteristics. Set-up is very funny, but this is how the customer wanted it. Only problem now is that the ordering of the booknumbers will not set to order.
I played with all the options under Configurtion, Display, Characteristics values ordering:
The ID value should give me the correct order, but this is very strange now. I have attached the screen for the characteristics of the chosen option.
The other values: Alphabetical and Sort give me a slightly better ordering, but still not correct.
How should I achieve a correct ordereing starting from 1? Hikashop version is Essential, latest update.
Attachment Capture.JPG not found
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by simonkloostra.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84770
by btbjosh
— Josh
Replied by btbjosh on topic Sorting of options
I also would like to know this... as this current setup is rather absurd. We have different tiered options 100, 250, 500, 1000 and currently Hikashop (also Essential as the original post) orders them 100, 1000, 250 etc...
The ordering of the Characteristics is not honored for some reason.
The ordering of the Characteristics is not honored for some reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84774
by btbjosh
— Josh
Replied by btbjosh on topic Sorting of options
Apparently "ID ordering" works for my situation. Not sure why "Ordering" was not working as I had entered them in an order in which they weren't even displayed. Anyways... Its fixed for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds