- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Registration
13 years 8 months ago #84720
by mbstampa
Registration was created by mbstampa
I'm sorry if I don't write a good english.
Hi, I have a problem in that after the customer has made the recording I get a blank page without being written anything. I wish that after recording comes the word "thanks for Your registration"
Marco
Hi, I have a problem in that after the customer has made the recording I get a blank page without being written anything. I wish that after recording comes the word "thanks for Your registration"
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84737
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Registration
Hi,
By default you should have this message displayed.
Check in the view "checkout / after_end" in HikaShop > Display > Views if you have the line: "$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE') );"
Then in the translation file (HikaShop > Configuration > Language) see if there is a translation for the key "THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE"
By default you should have this message displayed.
Check in the view "checkout / after_end" in HikaShop > Display > Views if you have the line: "$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE') );"
Then in the translation file (HikaShop > Configuration > Language) see if there is a translation for the key "THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84891
by mbstampa
Replied by mbstampa on topic Registration
thank you for reply!!
yes I have "thank you for purchase"
but I don't have thank you for registration .... so when a new user write all the fields and click "register" appears the new page
but this page is white and the new user don't know if is registered or not.
thank you for all
marco
yes I have "thank you for purchase"
but I don't have thank you for registration .... so when a new user write all the fields and click "register" appears the new page
but this page is white and the new user don't know if is registered or not.
thank you for all
marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84982
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Registration
Oh I was thinking about the thanks for purchase.
Can you check in the translation file (HikaShop > Configuration > Languages) if there is a value for the key "THANK_YOU_FOR_REGISTERING" ?
Can you check in the translation file (HikaShop > Configuration > Languages) if there is a value for the key "THANK_YOU_FOR_REGISTERING" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85170
by mbstampa
Replied by mbstampa on topic Registration
No! Where do you insert this phrase?
Many thankssss
Many thankssss
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85277
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration
The page after registering on the registration page of HikaShop can be edited via the menu Display->Views and is called "after_register". There, simply add your text at the top of the file and it should display after the registration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds