- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How do I customize the order email info
13 years 8 months ago #85166
by jimylegg1
How do I customize the order email info was created by jimylegg1
I need to add some order information specifics to the email that I receive when a customer places an order. I know you can access all of the order info by going to the admin orders tab, what I am looking for is to add the shipping information to the order notification email. Any help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85265
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I customize the order email info
Hi,
The email editing feature is include in the commercial version of HikaShop.
You can test it in our demo website demo.hikashop.com/administrator/
The feature is accessible in "HikaShop > System > Emails".
Regards,
The email editing feature is include in the commercial version of HikaShop.
You can test it in our demo website demo.hikashop.com/administrator/
The feature is accessible in "HikaShop > System > Emails".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds