- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 2
A little question on the custom fields
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #85176
by Shulha
A little question on the custom fields was created by Shulha
Hi! I've got a tiny issue here. This is it :
-I've got a custom field
-When I enter there more text than the template's width allows, the whole "additional fields block" moves just under the picture (see 1st screenshot)
I am wandering, is there an easy/quick way to divide the phrase that goes too long into two lanes, so that the block won't be displayed under the picture, but to the right. (see 2nd screenshot)
Hope my explanations are clear. Let me know if smth. Didnt find anything suitable in the documenation
Thanks!
-I've got a custom field
-When I enter there more text than the template's width allows, the whole "additional fields block" moves just under the picture (see 1st screenshot)
I am wandering, is there an easy/quick way to divide the phrase that goes too long into two lanes, so that the block won't be displayed under the picture, but to the right. (see 2nd screenshot)
Hope my explanations are clear. Let me know if smth. Didnt find anything suitable in the documenation
Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Shulha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85282
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic A little question on the custom fields
Hi,
You can force the width of the right part of the product page with CSS in order to avoid that:
.hikashop_product_right_part{ width: 45%; }
You can add that CSS in the frontend CSS of the Display tab of the configuration.
You can force the width of the right part of the product page with CSS in order to avoid that:
.hikashop_product_right_part{ width: 45%; }
You can add that CSS in the frontend CSS of the Display tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shulha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85307
by Shulha
Replied by Shulha on topic A little question on the custom fields
Thanks very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds