- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Additional Information Page
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #85312
by Telmi2012
Additional Information Page was created by Telmi2012
Hello. I am having trouble making my additional information page show up on the front side during checkout. Below is the Display View Code for the File "Fields." Any ideas?
Thank You,
Mike
Code:
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<?php if(hikashop_level(2) && !empty($this->extraFields['order'])){ ?>
<div id="hikashop_checkout_additional_info" class="hikashop_checkout_additional_info">
<fieldset class="input">
<legend><?php echo JText::_('ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION');?></legend>
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="hikashop_contentpane">
<?php
if(!empty($this->extraFields['order'])){
JRequest::setVar('hikashop_check_order',1);
$this->setLayout('custom_fields');
$this->type = 'order';
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</table>
</fieldset>
</div>
<div style="clear:both"></div>
<?php } ?>
Thank You,
Mike
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85333
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Additional Information Page
Hi,
You do not need to paste the view code here, don't worry, we already have it
Order custom fields are only accessible in HikaShop business and regarding your account, you do not have it.
I guess that's why you can't add additional information during checkout, because it's a feature of the commercial version.
Please test the custom fields in our demo website demo.hikashop.com/administrator/
Regards,
You do not need to paste the view code here, don't worry, we already have it
Order custom fields are only accessible in HikaShop business and regarding your account, you do not have it.
I guess that's why you can't add additional information during checkout, because it's a feature of the commercial version.
Please test the custom fields in our demo website demo.hikashop.com/administrator/
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #93491
by zsenya
Replied by zsenya on topic Additional Information Page
Hello,
I have the same prolem as Telmi2012 but I have the business version and unfortunately still can't log in on the link you provided.
Thank you in advance,
zsoldosattila
I have the same prolem as Telmi2012 but I have the business version and unfortunately still can't log in on the link you provided.
Thank you in advance,
zsoldosattila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #93557
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Additional Information Page
Hi,
You have to create custom fields in the table "order" form the menu Display > Custom fields.
Then in the checkout configuration, add the step "fields".
To log on the demo backend, you have to use the id: demo and pass: demo. I just tried, and it's working fine.
You have to create custom fields in the table "order" form the menu Display > Custom fields.
Then in the checkout configuration, add the step "fields".
To log on the demo backend, you have to use the id: demo and pass: demo. I just tried, and it's working fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zsenya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #93699
by zsenya
Replied by zsenya on topic Additional Information Page
It's working... Thank you...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds