- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Product commission with or without affiliate setup
13 years 8 months ago #86111
by utillis
Product commission with or without affiliate setup was created by utillis
Is there any way I can assign specific products to an affiliate member and give them a percentage of that product when it has been sold?
I have artists which I want to give a commission for each product sold with their artwork on it.
I have artists which I want to give a commission for each product sold with their artwork on it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86167
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product commission with or without affiliate setup
Hi,
The affiliate system is for people who send you customer to your website. A "affiliate identifier" is store in the customer so, when it would bought something in your store, the affiliate would have a commission.
The system that you are talking about is more around "multi vendor". It means that a "vendor" would have a commission on every of his products.
HikaMarket allow the vendor to see his orders or to edit his products but this feature could be deactivated easily.
You can test HikaMarket in our demo website demo.hikashop.com/
HikaMarket is accessible in the backend and in the front end. The HikaMarket front-end panel could be reach thanks to the menu "Other Features > HikaMarket" (you should be logged with "demo / demo").
Regards,
The affiliate system is for people who send you customer to your website. A "affiliate identifier" is store in the customer so, when it would bought something in your store, the affiliate would have a commission.
The system that you are talking about is more around "multi vendor". It means that a "vendor" would have a commission on every of his products.
HikaMarket allow the vendor to see his orders or to edit his products but this feature could be deactivated easily.
You can test HikaMarket in our demo website demo.hikashop.com/
HikaMarket is accessible in the backend and in the front end. The HikaMarket front-end panel could be reach thanks to the menu "Other Features > HikaMarket" (you should be logged with "demo / demo").
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86171
by utillis
Replied by utillis on topic Product commission with or without affiliate setup
Hi Jerome,
I've done some testing with Hikamarket this afternoon because I hoped that would indeed be the solution. However Hikamarket works the other way around in a way that I as the shop owner get a commission for products they sell through my shop.
As far as I see now Hikamarket might get the problem solved after I bend the configuration extremely out of default. And I would introduce a lot of extra features I don't need. But I'l do some extra testing this weekend.
I thought it would be much easier to have the affiliate function work on a product/item-level in just a way as it works on the order-level.
I've done some testing with Hikamarket this afternoon because I hoped that would indeed be the solution. However Hikamarket works the other way around in a way that I as the shop owner get a commission for products they sell through my shop.
As far as I see now Hikamarket might get the problem solved after I bend the configuration extremely out of default. And I would introduce a lot of extra features I don't need. But I'l do some extra testing this weekend.
I thought it would be much easier to have the affiliate function work on a product/item-level in just a way as it works on the order-level.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86179
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product commission with or without affiliate setup
Hi,
Yes HikaMarket uses "fees" instead of commissions but a fee is just the inverse of a commission.
So, you can set up with inverse fees (30% commission = 70% fee). The feature request for "commission" is already in the TODO list, it is not the first time so it should be added into HikaMarket.
HikaMarket is still growing so if you have some features request too, do not hesitate to post it in his specific forum section.
The affiliation is on order level, but it is an affiliation, it require a special affiliation link. So it is different than your needs.
Regards,
Yes HikaMarket uses "fees" instead of commissions but a fee is just the inverse of a commission.
So, you can set up with inverse fees (30% commission = 70% fee). The feature request for "commission" is already in the TODO list, it is not the first time so it should be added into HikaMarket.
HikaMarket is still growing so if you have some features request too, do not hesitate to post it in his specific forum section.
The affiliation is on order level, but it is an affiliation, it require a special affiliation link. So it is different than your needs.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds