- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
linking from image to Product Categories
13 years 8 months ago #86299
by gofer123
linking from image to Product Categories was created by gofer123
Hi Folks,
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I link from an image I've placed in listing_div.php file to a particular product category?
Thanks
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I link from an image I've placed in listing_div.php file to a particular product category?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86306
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic linking from image to Product Categories
Hello,
Can you show me what you exactly want to do with some screenshots and more explanations ?
ps: If you just want to add an image to your product category, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Product->Categories->'Your category'"
- Add you image.
Thanks.
Can you show me what you exactly want to do with some screenshots and more explanations ?
ps: If you just want to add an image to your product category, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Product->Categories->'Your category'"
- Add you image.
Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86458
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic linking from image to Product Categories
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for the reply, I've attached a screen shot of the front page, you will see the area I'm talking about by the arrow.
Regards
Thanks for the reply, I've attached a screen shot of the front page, you will see the area I'm talking about by the arrow.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #86503
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic linking from image to Product Categories
Hi,
I think that you should use the "Link on main categories" option if it's a category listing or the "Link to the product page" if it's a product listing.
Hope this will help you.
I think that you should use the "Link on main categories" option if it's a category listing or the "Link to the product page" if it's a product listing.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86504
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic linking from image to Product Categories
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / show_block_img" to change the image path and set your custom path.
A solution to redirect to a specific category, you can create a custom field on the product, set the url of the wanted category and in the view set the path to the custom field value.
You can edit the view "product / show_block_img" to change the image path and set your custom path.
A solution to redirect to a specific category, you can create a custom field on the product, set the url of the wanted category and in the view set the path to the custom field value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86855
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic linking from image to Product Categories
Thanks for the tips folks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds