- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Wrong price for volume discounts
13 years 8 months ago #86618
by kurtsnow
Wrong price for volume discounts was created by kurtsnow
I use HikaShop to place wholesale orders. Today, when I placed a new order the discount being applied (see image #1) is different from what I had set up nearly a year ago (see image #2). I have not changed anything in the backend. Any idea what happened, or how to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86717
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wrong price for volume discounts
Don't have you created a discount of $10 which is applied on this product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86805
by kurtsnow
Replied by kurtsnow on topic Wrong price for volume discounts
I apologize, I accidentally set-up a discount, when it should have been a coupon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds