- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 1
Change order status and printing
13 years 8 months ago #86655
by Georg
Change order status and printing was created by Georg
Hi,
I would like to change the order status of more than one customer and print the oders at once.
For Example there are 10 orders and I would like th change all the ten statuses as confirmed and print them all together.
How can I do that. Because changing every single order takes a lot of time.
Happy to get some ideas to solve this issue
Is there any documentation for a none php user than me how to change the text in the invoices and put a logo to the invoice? Can´t find it.
Greetings frombavaria
I would like to change the order status of more than one customer and print the oders at once.
For Example there are 10 orders and I would like th change all the ten statuses as confirmed and print them all together.
How can I do that. Because changing every single order takes a lot of time.
Happy to get some ideas to solve this issue
Is there any documentation for a none php user than me how to change the text in the invoices and put a logo to the invoice? Can´t find it.
Greetings frombavaria
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #86676
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change order status and printing
Hello,
1. I think that you'll be able to do that by using an SQL request through your phpmyadmin screen (you'll have to modify the order_status field of the #_hikashop_order table)
2. The invoice screen there is a standard view. You can edit it via the Display->views interface. You can search for "invoice"
Hope this will help you.
1. I think that you'll be able to do that by using an SQL request through your phpmyadmin screen (you'll have to modify the order_status field of the #_hikashop_order table)
2. The invoice screen there is a standard view. You can edit it via the Display->views interface. You can search for "invoice"
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds