- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
filter empty message
- luc.geysen@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #88215
by luc.geysen@gmail.com
filter empty message was created by luc.geysen@gmail.com
Hi,
I found in one of the posts on this forum the solution to put a message when the filter output is empty (gives no results):
change in product / listing.php:
if(empty($html)){ ?>
to
if(empty($html)){echo 'Geen resultaten met deze filter, gelieve uw filter aan te passen!';} else { ?>
This works indeed when I have an empty filter result, i get this message. But it seems I also get this message when I go to the details page of a product. Always underneath I can find the sentence 'Geen resultaten met deze filter, gelieve uw filter aan te passen!'
Can you please tell me how to solve this?
WBr, Luc
I found in one of the posts on this forum the solution to put a message when the filter output is empty (gives no results):
change in product / listing.php:
if(empty($html)){ ?>
to
if(empty($html)){echo 'Geen resultaten met deze filter, gelieve uw filter aan te passen!';} else { ?>
This works indeed when I have an empty filter result, i get this message. But it seems I also get this message when I go to the details page of a product. Always underneath I can find the sentence 'Geen resultaten met deze filter, gelieve uw filter aan te passen!'
Can you please tell me how to solve this?
WBr, Luc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #88369
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic filter empty message
Hi,
That's because you have a products listing module which is displayed below the product page.
Go in the Display tab of the configuration and unselect the module selected in the "modules under the product page" option and that will remove the message on the product page.
That's because you have a products listing module which is displayed below the product page.
Go in the Display tab of the configuration and unselect the module selected in the "modules under the product page" option and that will remove the message on the product page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luc.geysen@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds