- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Create empty text field for a product
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #88336
by phuonker
Create empty text field for a product was created by phuonker
Hello
I need an empty text field where people can write some comments while they are ordering some products. In my case I want to sell some adventure trips. For each person how is booking a trip there should be the possibility to write some comments, like he is vegetrian etc. How can I create a product related field.
Thank you
Peter
I need an empty text field where people can write some comments while they are ordering some products. In my case I want to sell some adventure trips. For each person how is booking a trip there should be the possibility to write some comments, like he is vegetrian etc. How can I create a product related field.
Thank you
Peter
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by phuonker.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #88402
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create empty text field for a product
Hi,
In HikaShop > Display > Custom field, create a new custom field in the table "Item".
This custom field will be displayed on the product page and the user can enter text in it.
In HikaShop > Display > Custom field, create a new custom field in the table "Item".
This custom field will be displayed on the product page and the user can enter text in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds