- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
How to add Description Variables
15 years 7 months ago #7816
by jadefoxx
How to add Description Variables was created by jadefoxx
Hi,
I would like to add variables to the back end description options for a site that sells seeds: i.e. instead of 'weight' and 'dimensions' I want to see variables such as 'yield per m2' (in g), 'flowering time' (in days), 'harvest' (month), etc. Could you explain how I can change this?
Thanks
I would like to add variables to the back end description options for a site that sells seeds: i.e. instead of 'weight' and 'dimensions' I want to see variables such as 'yield per m2' (in g), 'flowering time' (in days), 'harvest' (month), etc. Could you explain how I can change this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7817
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add Description Variables
Hi,
For that, you can create custom product fields via the menu Display->Custom fields (only in commercial versions).
For that, you can create custom product fields via the menu Display->Custom fields (only in commercial versions).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7821
by kwkness
Replied by kwkness on topic Re: How to add Description Variables
right on jadefoxx! I might be interested in addind some of your goods to the cart,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds