- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product Forms - Help!
13 years 7 months ago #89273
by Laura182
Product Forms - Help! was created by Laura182
Hi everyone,
I've searched for an answer but i'm a little bit stuck! I am quite new to HikaShop - and still learning, but it's great so far! Anyway, the only thing I was wondering about is whether I could add a certain type of order thing to my shop. I'm not sure exactly what the forms are called, but I've attached two screen shots of the type of thing I need. Basically, I sell coloured sewing threads and there are roughly 400 colours. I would like my customer to be able to either type in how many, or select how many, of each and then add to basket. Is this possible??
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Laura.
I've searched for an answer but i'm a little bit stuck! I am quite new to HikaShop - and still learning, but it's great so far! Anyway, the only thing I was wondering about is whether I could add a certain type of order thing to my shop. I'm not sure exactly what the forms are called, but I've attached two screen shots of the type of thing I need. Basically, I sell coloured sewing threads and there are roughly 400 colours. I would like my customer to be able to either type in how many, or select how many, of each and then add to basket. Is this possible??
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,
Laura.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89393
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Forms - Help!
Hi,
You can change the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" of the Display tab of the configuration to "Global on listings".
By this way in you products listing you will see input to set the quantity wanted, and a global add to cart button will be displayed at the bottom of the listing.
You can change the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" of the Display tab of the configuration to "Global on listings".
By this way in you products listing you will see input to set the quantity wanted, and a global add to cart button will be displayed at the bottom of the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90541
by trueblue
Replied by trueblue on topic Product Forms - Help!
You know what would be great? If we could set this option on a per category level instead of global. This affect all the product pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90653
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Forms - Help!
Yes it could be great. It's on our TODO list.
I think that actually what can be done is use: $this->config->get('show_quantity_field','2'); to set it manually.
It can be place in a "if" condition to display this kind of listing only on some cases.
I think that actually what can be done is use: $this->config->get('show_quantity_field','2'); to set it manually.
It can be place in a "if" condition to display this kind of listing only on some cases.
The following user(s) said Thank You: winchester, trueblue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds