- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Specific starting point order number format
15 years 7 months ago #7820
by kwkness
Specific starting point order number format was created by kwkness
First off I would like to say thank you for all the great support and a fantastic product. I have been a linux user for years and really don't think I have ever paid for a piece of software. I purchased the essential version today without looking back. The support of the product is really what made it a no brainer. If anyone sees this please support this awesome company because they have earned it in my opinion.
I would like to set up my order number format to start with a specific number to match my accounting system. I searched around a bit and saw how to change to the code to {id size="5"}, which is the size of the format I want. But can I start it with 20130 and continue from there?
I would like to set up my order number format to start with a specific number to match my accounting system. I searched around a bit and saw how to change to the code to {id size="5"}, which is the size of the format I want. But can I start it with 20130 and continue from there?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7822
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Specific starting point order number format
For that, you should increment the order_id in the hikashop_order table like this:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...mer-order-.html#2144
The best way to have your comment seen by others interested in HikaShop is to post it on the joomla extensions directory:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/shopping-cart/14275
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...mer-order-.html#2144
The best way to have your comment seen by others interested in HikaShop is to post it on the joomla extensions directory:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/shopping-cart/14275
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7823
by kwkness
Replied by kwkness on topic Re: Specific starting point order number format
ok sorry I am in phpmyadmin, I see this when I edit
SELECT * FROM `jos_hikashop_order`
do I add
ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000;
or just change the SELECT * FROM `jos_hikashop_order` to SELECT * FROM `jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000`
SELECT * FROM `jos_hikashop_order`
do I add
ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000;
or just change the SELECT * FROM `jos_hikashop_order` to SELECT * FROM `jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000`
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Specific starting point order number format
You need to go in the SQL tab and paste the query below there and click on OK.
ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000;
ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000;
The following user(s) said Thank You: s1m0n
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7828
by kwkness
Replied by kwkness on topic Re: Specific starting point order number format
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000 LIMIT 0, 30' at line 2
I got this error, and I also want to double check that "10000" should be "20130" for my instance, right?
I got this error, and I also want to double check that "10000" should be "20130" for my instance, right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7829
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Specific starting point order number format
Indeed. There should not be any LIMIT 0,30 in that query. Please use the query I posted previously.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds