- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
main product image size
13 years 7 months ago #89364
by gofer123
main product image size was created by gofer123
Hi all,
how can i increase the main product image size, also the thumbnails below the main image i need to increase the size of them as well.
thanks in advance
how can i increase the main product image size, also the thumbnails below the main image i need to increase the size of them as well.
thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89384
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic main product image size
You can go to hikashop > configuration > files and do it there.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89394
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic main product image size
Hi holm76, I tried that earlier but it doesn't seem to change the image size in product view, I must be missing something
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89402
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic main product image size
HAve you read this?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/54-hikashop-config.html#main_files
Maybe you have to delete/override your images, as I read it.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/54-hikashop-config.html#main_files
Maybe you have to delete/override your images, as I read it.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89495
by ulmuk
Replied by ulmuk on topic main product image size
Also it seems to be important to enter an value for page width AND height.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89779
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic main product image size
Hi folks,
I'm still having problems with this image size thing, I've gone into Hika config/main/files and images and increased the size to around 400px, uploaded a larger image bt it seems to be constrained and stuffs up the magnifying glass effect, could have a look please, go here: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.p...silver-evening-dress
Thanks in advance
BTW I'm using Hika Essential
I'm still having problems with this image size thing, I've gone into Hika config/main/files and images and increased the size to around 400px, uploaded a larger image bt it seems to be constrained and stuffs up the magnifying glass effect, could have a look please, go here: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.p...silver-evening-dress
Thanks in advance
BTW I'm using Hika Essential
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89829
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic main product image size
Hi,
I think that you have edited the view "product / show_default" and the CSS. That's why it doesn't work properly when you change the settings in HikaShop.
The property
is set somewhere and it override the HikaShop properties.
I think that you have edited the view "product / show_default" and the CSS. That's why it doesn't work properly when you change the settings in HikaShop.
The property
Code:
#wrap img {
width: 400px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89929
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic main product image size
Thanks Xavier, that fixed it.
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds