- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
I have 2 times shipping methods
13 years 7 months ago #89509
by ynnadje
I have 2 times shipping methods was created by ynnadje
Hi,
I have a strange thing happening: When I go to the shoppingcart after adding a product, I see 2 times the list with shippingmethods. Does somebody have an idea how I can resolve this?
www.oostendseverhalen.be/westvlaams-wien...enboek/checkout.html
I have a strange thing happening: When I go to the shoppingcart after adding a product, I see 2 times the list with shippingmethods. Does somebody have an idea how I can resolve this?
www.oostendseverhalen.be/westvlaams-wien...enboek/checkout.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89596
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I have 2 times shipping methods
Hi,
Thanks to check your checkout configuration and see if you don't put two times the shipping step.
HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout.
Thanks to check your checkout configuration and see if you don't put two times the shipping step.
HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89604
by ynnadje
Replied by ynnadje on topic I have 2 times shipping methods
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds