- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 0
Standard and workshops registry forms
13 years 7 months ago #89720
by dyvymtvar
Standard and workshops registry forms was created by dyvymtvar
I want to use a standard registry form for standard users but I want to create a checkbox in the standard registry form called workshops. If it is checked:
1.- The user is not approved and he received an e-mail informing him that to be approved he must send documentation through email. Upon receipt of the documentation, when I approve the user he is automatically registered in the workshops group.
2.- The user is not aproved, he sees a message informing him that to be approved he must send documentation and just below he have an option to upload the required documentation. Upon receipt of the documentation, when I approve the user he is automatically registered in the workshops group.
Is this possible?
Is this possible otherwise?
Thanks.
1.- The user is not approved and he received an e-mail informing him that to be approved he must send documentation through email. Upon receipt of the documentation, when I approve the user he is automatically registered in the workshops group.
2.- The user is not aproved, he sees a message informing him that to be approved he must send documentation and just below he have an option to upload the required documentation. Upon receipt of the documentation, when I approve the user he is automatically registered in the workshops group.
Is this possible?
Is this possible otherwise?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89882
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Standard and workshops registry forms
Hi,
I didn't use much of the form extensions out there but I think that you will find some of them which can do that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms
You should ask that on the joomla forum, not on the HikaShop forum as there are joomla users who should know a lot more about registration forms for joomla there.
I didn't use much of the form extensions out there but I think that you will find some of them which can do that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms
You should ask that on the joomla forum, not on the HikaShop forum as there are joomla users who should know a lot more about registration forms for joomla there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89904
by dyvymtvar
Replied by dyvymtvar on topic Standard and workshops registry forms
I wanted to use the default hikashop register form if it is possible. I see that I can agree custom fields to that registry form son I thought maibe it could be done.
But from what you say in your answer Ithink is not possible so I have to use another extension.
Thanks for your answer.
But from what you say in your answer Ithink is not possible so I have to use another extension.
Thanks for your answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds