- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Centre content in page
13 years 7 months ago #90156
by gofer123
Centre content in page was created by gofer123
Hi folks,
I'm having problems to get the content to centre in the page, I can get the product page looking correct but it stuffs up the category page, if you can please view the 2 pages here;
www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.php/ball-gowns
www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.p...silver-evening-dress
I'm using Hika Essential
Thanks in advance
I'm having problems to get the content to centre in the page, I can get the product page looking correct but it stuffs up the category page, if you can please view the 2 pages here;
www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.php/ball-gowns
www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.p...silver-evening-dress
I'm using Hika Essential
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90171
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Centre content in page
Hi,
Thanks to read that documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
A new tutorial will be soon post on HikaShop website, you can have a preview here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Thanks to read that documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
A new tutorial will be soon post on HikaShop website, you can have a preview here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds