Search function
13 years 7 months ago #90203
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Search function was created by anypc
Hi!
Is there a way to spice up the joomla search function? I would really like it to show the results in a category way.
Like if I search for keyboard I get the normal category view with photo, price and name.
Is there a module to do this?
Is there a way to spice up the joomla search function? I would really like it to show the results in a category way.
Like if I search for keyboard I get the normal category view with photo, price and name.
Is there a module to do this?
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90261
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search function
Hi,
That's possible if you use the Hikashop filter module instead of the joomla search module as the hikashop filter module will display the results as a normal products listing:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-filter-listing.html
That's possible if you use the Hikashop filter module instead of the joomla search module as the hikashop filter module will display the results as a normal products listing:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-filter-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90301
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Replied by anypc on topic Search function
Thanx for your fast response,
Is it possible to have a small search bar in combination with this?
Is it possible to have a small search bar in combination with this?
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90389
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search function
Yes, you can create a text filter on the product_name column for example for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds