- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Layout problem
13 years 7 months ago #90291
by gofer123
Layout problem was created by gofer123
Hi folks,
Could you please have a look at this page: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.php/ball-gowns/checkout
You see near the bottom, the shopping cart part is spreading over to the RH column and I can't figure out to contain it all in the centre content area.
Also the page title at the top, I seem to have 2 headings! For the life of me I can't find where to edit this, please help.
Thanks
Could you please have a look at this page: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/index.php/ball-gowns/checkout
You see near the bottom, the shopping cart part is spreading over to the RH column and I can't figure out to contain it all in the centre content area.
Also the page title at the top, I seem to have 2 headings! For the life of me I can't find where to edit this, please help.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90295
by TWCrap
Replied by TWCrap on topic Layout problem
First of al, you've got errors on your page.
9 times that my browser can't find this: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/safari-...es/float/green-3.png
1 time this: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/safari-...es/float/green-2.png
And another time this: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/safari-...ges/float/grey-0.png
And in your class .page_bg
An width of 1500px is way to big, or you must use it for 1 perticalier screen. else use around the 1200 px max for max compabillitie...
And try to use as many margin auto's as possible. Because that helps centering it.
If you've done this, and it is still not right, then i will look further
9 times that my browser can't find this: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/safari-...es/float/green-3.png
1 time this: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/safari-...es/float/green-2.png
And another time this: www.elandesigndev.co.nz/sapphire/safari-...ges/float/grey-0.png
And in your class .page_bg
An width of 1500px is way to big, or you must use it for 1 perticalier screen. else use around the 1200 px max for max compabillitie...
And try to use as many margin auto's as possible. Because that helps centering it.
If you've done this, and it is still not right, then i will look further
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds