- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Category listing appearing twice instead of once
13 years 7 months ago #90422
by mccannio
Category listing appearing twice instead of once was created by mccannio
Hi,
How can I remove the extra category listing that is appearing at the bottom of this page:
www.tamstar.co.uk/tamstar2/index.php/cycle-storage
I want to keep the category listing on the left but I cannot figure out how to remove the two extra category listings that have appeared at the bottom.
Any help/advice with this would be very much appreciated.
How can I remove the extra category listing that is appearing at the bottom of this page:
www.tamstar.co.uk/tamstar2/index.php/cycle-storage
I want to keep the category listing on the left but I cannot figure out how to remove the two extra category listings that have appeared at the bottom.
Any help/advice with this would be very much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90572
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category listing appearing twice instead of once
Hi,
Are you sure that only one instance of this kind of module is enabled ?
Check in the Joomla module option, the position for this module.
Are you sure that only one instance of this kind of module is enabled ?
Check in the Joomla module option, the position for this module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds