- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with install
15 years 11 months ago #785
by Newman
Problem with install was created by Newman
After install which went fine I added a link to the cart
to my home page. Once I click the like it tries to load
but I get the following:
Notice: Undefined property: price_orig_currency_id in /home/beach123/beachsidevapors-www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 469
Notice: Undefined index: in /home/beach123/beachsidevapors-www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 469
Warning: Division by zero in /home/beach123/beachsidevapors-www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 480
Warning: Division by zero in /home/beach123/beachsidevapors-www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 481
Ver 1.3.0
Joomla 1.5.21
Any Ideas?
to my home page. Once I click the like it tries to load
but I get the following:
Notice: Undefined property: price_orig_currency_id in /home/beach123/beachsidevapors-www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 469
Notice: Undefined index: in /home/beach123/beachsidevapors-www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 469
Warning: Division by zero in /home/beach123/beachsidevapors-www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 480
Warning: Division by zero in /home/beach123/beachsidevapors-www/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 481
Ver 1.3.0
Joomla 1.5.21
Any Ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with install
Hi,
On the file mentioned in the error, on the line 469 you should find the code
which you can replace by
to fix the notices and warnings.
On the file mentioned in the error, on the line 469 you should find the code
Code:
$srcCurrency = $currencies[$price->price_orig_currency_id];
Code:
$srcCurrency = $currencies[$prices[$k2]->price_orig_currency_id];
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds