- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Can't get products to show up
- kirkkester
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #7855
by kirkkester
Can't get products to show up was created by kirkkester
Hi,
I installed Hikashop and have it in category listing mode. I setup my 2 main categories and 2 subcategories. From there I'd like to then go into products that are contained within the subcategories. Here's what my structure looks like.
Individual Messages › Audio CDs › Product here
Individual Messages › Video DVDs › Product here
Message Series › Audio CDs › Product here
Message Series › Video DVDs › Product here
So my 2 main categories are 'Individual Messages' and 'Message Series'. My 2 subcategories are 'Audio CDs' and 'Video DVDs'.
I entered product into the product section and selected which category it should go to, but then on the front end nothing shows up. Could you let me know what I am doing wrong and steer me in the right direction please.
Here's the URL of the site I am working on in case you want to take a look. www.ngfwconline.com/
I installed Hikashop and have it in category listing mode. I setup my 2 main categories and 2 subcategories. From there I'd like to then go into products that are contained within the subcategories. Here's what my structure looks like.
Individual Messages › Audio CDs › Product here
Individual Messages › Video DVDs › Product here
Message Series › Audio CDs › Product here
Message Series › Video DVDs › Product here
So my 2 main categories are 'Individual Messages' and 'Message Series'. My 2 subcategories are 'Audio CDs' and 'Video DVDs'.
I entered product into the product section and selected which category it should go to, but then on the front end nothing shows up. Could you let me know what I am doing wrong and steer me in the right direction please.
Here's the URL of the site I am working on in case you want to take a look. www.ngfwconline.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7857
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't get products to show up
Please go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 67. There, save the options of the menu. If you're missing an associated module to display the listing of products, it will display an error message with a link to create it automatically.
Normally it should have been created automatically... That's strange that you didn't get it.
Normally it should have been created automatically... That's strange that you didn't get it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kirkkester
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #7860
by kirkkester
Replied by kirkkester on topic Re: Can't get products to show up
Okay, I created a products module and linked it to my menu by clicking the associated module button, but now I have the product displaying on all pages. I only want it to display under each specific structure path (ex. Individual Messages › Audio CDs › Product here). How do I fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7862
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't get products to show up
In the module's hikashop options, you need to change the option "Sub elements filter" to "Direct sub elements"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kirkkester
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #7866
by kirkkester
Replied by kirkkester on topic Re: Can't get products to show up
I was successful! Thanks for your help on this. I really appreciate it!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds