- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Removing the word "each" from the category list
13 years 7 months ago #91632
by gofer123
Removing the word "each" from the category list was created by gofer123
Hi,
Another small problem, how would I remove the word "each" from the category list view, please see attached image
Another small problem, how would I remove the word "each" from the category list view, please see attached image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91633
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic Removing the word "each" from the category list
I was a bit quick on hitting the submit, just that I would be grateful for any help, thank you.
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91634
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic Removing the word "each" from the category list
I found it, under System, Configuration, Languages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds