Predone Layouts
13 years 7 months ago #91793
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Predone Layouts was created by tjharvey
I want to offer a service to my customers so that i can offer them a prebuilt site with our full range of products included, would there be anyway of doing this in hikashop (literally want to spend an hour on it at most just changing information to their brand)
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91891
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Predone Layouts
Hi there,
I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. But the product are stored in the database so if you sell a prebuilt site doesn't really exists.
You'll always have to install Hikashop and then import the database with the product and the configuration stored in.
I'm not sure I understand what you want to do. But the product are stored in the database so if you sell a prebuilt site doesn't really exists.
You'll always have to install Hikashop and then import the database with the product and the configuration stored in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds