- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 1
Strange URLs being generated
13 years 7 months ago #92100
by Dorgo
Strange URLs being generated was created by Dorgo
I am using sh404sef's 404 page with suggested alternatives. It is suggesting pages such as:-
checkout/vote/save/cae8c727f70009ba24d6f04a5b15eb65-1.html
checkout/vote/save/f034e3a77cce89632bf000df5133ee5e-1.html
checkout/vote/save/f5c2000cf1e624242cdf9bfa4e6b7937-1.html
checkout/vote/save/a1f00053a3a81025df7131205a90b845-1.html
checkout/vote/save/87a088100043cd3e1f6d417a57f0672d-1.html
What are these for an how do I prevent them?
checkout/vote/save/cae8c727f70009ba24d6f04a5b15eb65-1.html
checkout/vote/save/f034e3a77cce89632bf000df5133ee5e-1.html
checkout/vote/save/f5c2000cf1e624242cdf9bfa4e6b7937-1.html
checkout/vote/save/a1f00053a3a81025df7131205a90b845-1.html
checkout/vote/save/87a088100043cd3e1f6d417a57f0672d-1.html
What are these for an how do I prevent them?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92289
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Strange URLs being generated
Hi,
The last part of the url is the user token, but I don't really understand why there is a vote in the checkout process.
Regards,
The last part of the url is the user token, but I don't really understand why there is a vote in the checkout process.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92499
by Dorgo
Replied by Dorgo on topic Strange URLs being generated
.... me neither ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92766
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange URLs being generated
These URLs are vote saving URLs. Maybe they are triggered by search engines after the session has timed out which could explain why they produce a 404 error. And in that case, you can simply ignore them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds