Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
- JohanNiklasson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Joomla Site Manager
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #92404
by JohanNiklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not was created by JohanNiklasson
Hi
I have set up the store but cannot get the checkout to work. Please let me know where i should send login etc for you to look at this - I have spent 20 hours trying to fix it.
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
I have set up the store but cannot get the checkout to work. Please let me know where i should send login etc for you to look at this - I have spent 20 hours trying to fix it.
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92447
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Hi,
Could you give us more details about what didn't work ?
You can't access the checkout ? You can't go to the payment method page ? You can't select payment method ?
Can you give us too a screenshot of you cart configuration ? Checkout configuration ? And one product settings ?
Could you give us more details about what didn't work ?
You can't access the checkout ? You can't go to the payment method page ? You can't select payment method ?
Can you give us too a screenshot of you cart configuration ? Checkout configuration ? And one product settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohanNiklasson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Joomla Site Manager
13 years 7 months ago #92526
by JohanNiklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Replied by JohanNiklasson on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Hi
Here are some screenshots:
The shop is set up to allow certain groups to access it right now. Please send me a private email and I will give you all needed access to the shop.
Please send me an email address to which I can send you a complete description of what we are setting up so that you may help us getting it done!
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Here are some screenshots:
The shop is set up to allow certain groups to access it right now. Please send me a private email and I will give you all needed access to the shop.
Please send me an email address to which I can send you a complete description of what we are setting up so that you may help us getting it done!
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92767
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Hi,
You can use our contact form in order to send private information:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
You still didn't didn't give more information on what doesn't work on your checkout ? So I can't answer since I don't know the problem.
Looking at your settings, what I can say is that URL option of the paypal payment method should start with
as it's the case by default. If that's not the case like on your screenshot, the redirection to paypal at the end of the checkout might not work properly.
You can use our contact form in order to send private information:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
You still didn't didn't give more information on what doesn't work on your checkout ? So I can't answer since I don't know the problem.
Looking at your settings, what I can say is that URL option of the paypal payment method should start with
Code:
http://
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohanNiklasson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Joomla Site Manager
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #92825
by JohanNiklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Replied by JohanNiklasson on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Hi
Here is a screenshot from the shop and checkout page. When clicking "Next" at the lower right, the page just reloads - no redirect to PayPal happens. I added the http:// as instructed.
Please send me an email address or a way to contact you privately so that I may share the login data to the site - I do not want to publish that data here in the forum!
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Here is a screenshot from the shop and checkout page. When clicking "Next" at the lower right, the page just reloads - no redirect to PayPal happens. I added the http:// as instructed.
Please send me an email address or a way to contact you privately so that I may share the login data to the site - I do not want to publish that data here in the forum!
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by JohanNiklasson.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92897
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop from our website ?
For the contact, as Nicolas said you can use the contact form on the link given or use the pm in this forum.
For the contact, as Nicolas said you can use the contact form on the link given or use the pm in this forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohanNiklasson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Joomla Site Manager
13 years 7 months ago #92903
by JohanNiklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Replied by JohanNiklasson on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Hi
Yes, I am using the latest version.
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Yes, I am using the latest version.
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92908
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Hi,
I don't see any shipping method on your checkout. So the system blocks the checkout since no shipping method is found.
It also displays an error message for that, but your template is apparently not displaying them:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
I checked your shipping methods.
The manual shipping method is limited to only some user groups and the Fedex and UPS plugins are not configured. So it's normal that you don't get any shipping methods on your checkout. Fix that and it will work.
If you don't want to ship anything, disable the "force shipping regardless of weight" option of the configuration and make sure that your products don't have weight setup and it will work.
I don't see any shipping method on your checkout. So the system blocks the checkout since no shipping method is found.
It also displays an error message for that, but your template is apparently not displaying them:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
I checked your shipping methods.
The manual shipping method is limited to only some user groups and the Fedex and UPS plugins are not configured. So it's normal that you don't get any shipping methods on your checkout. Fix that and it will work.
If you don't want to ship anything, disable the "force shipping regardless of weight" option of the configuration and make sure that your products don't have weight setup and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohanNiklasson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Joomla Site Manager
13 years 7 months ago #92912
by JohanNiklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Replied by JohanNiklasson on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Hi Nicolas
I changed the manual shipping to work for all user groups. I then deactivated the Fedex and UPS options and now the checkout works better. Thanks.
I do need to get some help to set up our shop accurately. Can I send you the basic idea and let you comment on that?
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
I changed the manual shipping to work for all user groups. I then deactivated the Fedex and UPS options and now the checkout works better. Thanks.
I do need to get some help to set up our shop accurately. Can I send you the basic idea and let you comment on that?
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #93138
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with setup - PayPal and Checkout does not
Hi,
Our support forum is here for that !
If you have some confidential data, you can use the contact form.
Regards,
Our support forum is here for that !
If you have some confidential data, you can use the contact form.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds