- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
No shipping option during checkout
- repsycled mike
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #7898
by repsycled mike
No shipping option during checkout was created by repsycled mike
Hi,
When I am in the checkout, I chose the payment method and click on the next button. After doing so, I have automatically bought the product and the sale is complete. So no shipping option appear and the sale goes through without shipping charges. I couldn't find any other posts that had this problem so....... Any idea? Thanks very much.
When I am in the checkout, I chose the payment method and click on the next button. After doing so, I have automatically bought the product and the sale is complete. So no shipping option appear and the sale goes through without shipping charges. I couldn't find any other posts that had this problem so....... Any idea? Thanks very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7900
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No shipping option during checkout
Hi,
You need to set a weight in your products. Otherwise, they are considered as virtual goods which do not need shipping.
You need to set a weight in your products. Otherwise, they are considered as virtual goods which do not need shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- repsycled mike
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #7901
by repsycled mike
Replied by repsycled mike on topic Re: No shipping option during checkout
Ok, great. I am doing that now. Hopefully that'll do it! Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- repsycled mike
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #7917
by repsycled mike
Replied by repsycled mike on topic Re: No shipping option during checkout
Yes, that was the problem. Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds